It’s been exactly 1 year since we launched and what a year it has been. Our small team of coders, business developers and marketers have been hard at work keeping things moving and innovating everyday.
In the space of a year, we have:
- Added 50+ organizations to the platform
- Added 400+ activated member accounts
- Added 4,500+ member profiles and related data and images
- Processed 19,000+ SMS messages (birthday wishes, E-Receipts, Bulk Messaging)
- Tracking and reporting over GHS 1,100,000 in revenue across organizations.
- Integrated MPower and Slydepay as payment gateways for organizations
- Drunk way less coffee than we anticipated
Also, we have some pretty active organizations on the platform including (in no particular order):
- MOBA 2002 Year Group
- J-Life Ghana
- Charismatic Baptist Church, Taifa
- Calvary Methodist Church, Adabraka
- Garrison Methodist Presbyterian Church
If we had awards to give out, these Top 5 organizations might have taken them this year. Hopefully, next year we’ll be dishing out something cool for our Top 5 of Year 2.
All in all, its been a wonderful first year of growth and innovation. We’ve solved some interesting problems and facilitated some even more interesting conversations around membership management and association management. We have some learned several great lessons and implemented several great ideas based on awesome principles.
So what does Memberz.Org Year 2 look like? For now, we are on the path of growth, of change and of even more innovation. We aim to break out of our little corner of the internet and disrupt many more trends and patterns.
Our road map of growth includes many more features to make our platform more social and even more useful tools for administrators to take their management skills to the next level.
Sign up today and be part of the next phase of our story.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR FREQUENT UPDATES AND MORE